Adbox
ads

Ads

LightBlog

3/27/2019

What's In My Carry On & Travel Essentials

hey loves!! i have had a lot of trial and error when it comes to what i bring with me for a long journey. these are things that just make traveling a little easier for me that i pack on my carry on!

I've been meaning to make this forever so I am stoked to finally bring you all a clothing haul of some sustainable brands I have been loving!

For a limited time, get 50% off your first month of Care/of vitamins by going

⚡️subscribe :

⚡️spotify:

I T E M S

Backpack-

☆ F R E E ☆

Get 10% of Glossier

Get $20 off your first Uber ride using this code: elenat2652ue

Get $20 off your first Via ride using this code: elena2u2

Get $40 in Air Bnb housing: www.airbnb.com/c/elenat1587

___

F A Q

how old are you? 22

how tall are you? 6'0"

vlog camera: adobe premiere

current sub: 291k

For Business Inquiries: elenataberyt@gmail.com

LightBlog