Adbox
ads

Ads

LightBlog

3/26/2019

forex EA scalping turn $200 to $351000 in two month

Dear investors and forex traders.

I am proud to present this latest program in December (2018), which is an account management service program. Requirements for following the program are as follows :

1. open an account at at broker www.tickmill.com or www.icmarkets.com and then give your trading account and password to me, then I will copy the trade from my account to your account.

2. deposits ranging from 500 USD and more

3. the estimated monthly profit of at least 50% of your capital and a maximum of 400% and more

4. You pay a fee of $ 500 USD for 1 year following this program. Once a year. payments via NETELLER,SKRILL,BITCOIN,WESTERN UNION,ETC

5. All profits are your rights without having to share with me, and you are free to make withdrawals as you like.

6. I trade using my robot and manually.

7. This program only applies to the first 20 peoples

8. you also can buying my EA robot with $500 USD (sorry no trial and test)

you can see the account performance of this program on this account details :

Login : 131663

Investor password : Davalafx18

Server : Tickmill-Live02

contact telegram : Regards

davalafx

for more details contact : davalafx2016@gmail.com

LightBlog